Monday, March 15, 2004

Dept. of Literacy-Celebs

Blondes with books

Both Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson have sent out book-proposals. The former is planning to write a book about the jet-setlife but the latter is proposing a book called: "Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey's Secrets for a Happy (and Sexy!) Marriage"... good Lord - that must overturn the stands when released.

And the blonde singer is getting the wisdom out: "Now that I am 23, I realize that I cannot help feed every hungry kid or find every lost one. However, there is one way that I know I can help people: by sharing the secrets of my successful marriage.". Yeah, right.

I have some other proposals: why not let Britney share her best drinks with the world? Or Xtina to share her rollercoasterways in weighting.

[The people at the picture have not wrote any books - it's Jimmy Sommerville and two anonymous blondes]

No comments: