Sunday, January 18, 2004

Dept. of Show Off

Don't show your tits

In Nebraska you should not think of showing off your swell body. Melissa Harrington, who wants to take place in the biz of glamour and nudity, have been slashed with a ticket on breaking the law against public nudity in Lincoln, Nebraska since she had put a picture on herself without some clothing from a bar in the town.

Melissa, in the daytime a webdesigner at a bank in Lincoln is explaining her love for being flaunting tits and asses: "I'm one of those really cute Midwestern girls that just like to have fun! I'm kind of a drunk, I mean I'm not one of those "Bar Whores" but I do like to drink and have a good time, if you know what I mean." . Yeah, right. If this shouldn't be a priceless dumb thing to do. But she's rather gorgeous.

No comments: