Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Dept. of Unuseful Design

It's a case for God's (or Bill's) sake!







The art of modding is taking more and more strange ways... if some bright-head don't get the idea to make a case out of cardboard then someone is spending amounts of time to build strange cases. For me myself it's more important that the damn comp works and to modd the GUI... I mean - I look at the screen not on the case.










This might be the most common way to modd the case... in my eyes just as ugly as the gray box. As a brand-consultant I can wonder what Ferrari is saying when their logo is used in even the ugliest design

This is the worst modd I ever seen... this guy (no woman should waste this time on an Athlon) has built the whole computer inside this blonde version of Lara Croft.





But it´s pretty cynical that he put the sockets between the legs of her. And I can wonder where to push to get her going...

No comments: