Friday, May 28, 2004

Dept. of Nationalistic-Tits

Take one for the country

Those girls knows what it takes to be a country in war. They serve the best they can, showing up in tight linens at the basecamps of the soldiers going to Iraq.

"It was back in February of 2003, when a lot of troops were leaving Ft. Benning. My girlfriends and I were partying at a bar frequented by soldiers. At some point one my friend leaves with a young soldier. The next day we questioned her and commented that the soldier didn't seem her 'type'. My friend just shrugged and said, 'Hey, his unit was going to ship out in a few days, so I decided to take one for the country', I knew right then and there that this was an incredible idea, so I started Operation Take One for the Country"."

And at their homepage you yourself are invited to sign up for duty.

Yeah. Right.

No comments: