Saturday, October 11, 2003

Dept. of TellingTruths

A little guessing

Time for a playround who have said this almost historical wise words?

"No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply."

"I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck."

"When Manso asked whether he used "dope," XX replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick.".

Can you guess? Is it maybe a politician? No, that would to strange...

Well sorry: it's the new governor of California. One can wonder if this kind of article shouldn't kill anyone running for office except Conan The Terminator. We can all recognize the quote:

"I tested marijuana once but I never inhaled" - and that almost took Clinton of the office.

No comments: